Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Strongest Temple is Made of Love

Philippines is not just an archipelago of beautiful landscapes it is also a country of love. Yes! Our hospitality is a brand that makes this country as one of the prime tourist destinations in the world. We have lots to offer that make a vacation truly unforgettable. We have versions of something from different countries. I don't want to say that we are a copycat country but instead a nation of great craftsmanship. We try to create that shows to people the world in one setting.

Temple of Leah is a temple of love in Brgy. Busay Cebu City. Mr. Teodorico Adarna is the loving husband of  Leah Villa Albino Adarna ,a known businessman and owner of local hotel brand Queensland. He decided to construct an edifice that symbolizes his undying love to his wife. The construction has begun in 2012 and by impression I could tell that it is near completion. I stayed in Cebu for months (during my stint as trainee chef) few years ago and I was not informed that there is Roman sort of thing that hides atop the mountain. Temple of Leah is another symbolic place made of love that Cebuanos especially Adarnas are proud of. It is one of our stops recently as part of celebrating my birthday with my mother. I don't want to write a lot of trivia as I might commit mistakes but pictures below will tell how beautiful Temple of Leah is to be missed during your next Cebu visit.














5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful and educational blog with amazing photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thanked my brother for the photos. He was the official photographer during the tour using his phone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jovie.i am your friend in Fb. Nagbablog ka pala? Ang galing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete