Sunday, November 27, 2016

Khit thueng khun khrup Thailand!

Sawatdee! Here I am again sharing you beautiful memories made in beautiful places on earth. This has been posted on Facebook but decided to pick some photos that will show the magnificence of featured country in this particular post.


One reader asked me if I blog for business, to tell you guys I just do it as part of learning. My very humble way of recollecting good old memories that could inspire people to do what they love, to be appreciative of what they have and to be grateful for what possibilities can give. This blog started many years ago and I decided to revive it recently just when I thought it has been deleted by Google. I made some changes especially the description so that I can write any topic of my choice and cater the demands of the moment may it be politics,people,fitness,foods or JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.


Tuk-tuk is a three-wheeled transportation alternative
in Thailand. It shares the same history as jeepney of Philippines
in terms of how it originated. 

Most of the travel blogs provide readers clear details of everything from directions,rates,accommodations and what else that can be provided for one to have well planned vacation. When I highlight a place I don't necessarily have to mention those that have been stated already,instead I chose to connect my mood to put a feel of “personalism”. My only problem is that I am not good at describing a beautiful thing with just words but PICTURES.


Beautiful Thai woman shows the traditional silk weaving
at Jim Thompson House. Jim is an American architect who
revolutionized the silk industry of Thailand. He was a lover
of Southeast Asian arts. Following his disappearance, the
house was converted into art museum.
Thailand is such a beautiful place, I could tell, even though my brief stay to this country back in the year 2013 was not enough to cover the entire place.Thai people are not good in speaking English but their gestures suggest kind and genuine engagement to tourists. My Thai features did not bother them to show hospitality. Meanwhile in the Philippines,SOME complained being discriminated in their own country by their own kind - a sad reality but something we should look on and learn from Thai people.


The Chao Phraya River and Wat Arun from
the distance.
Included in my itinerary were Grand Palace ,Wat Arun and Wat Pho among others. Each presents  magnificent structures that show the ingenuity of Thailand in architecture. Grand palace used to be the official residence of the king of “Siam” or Thailand in the modern time, Wat Arun or “temple of dawn” is a Buddhist temple named after “Aruna” a Hindu God (confusing?) while Wat Pho is the temple of the famous “Reclining Buddha”.  To get to these most visited sites of Bangkok one has to cross Chao Phraya river via motorized boat for added excitement. Crossing the river alone is itself an experience to treasure.

Continue reading....














































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment