If you love adventures Cebu province is the place for you. Cebu is known not just for Otap ( local flaky and sugary biscuit) and lechon ( similar to porchetta and roast pig in terms of taste and method of preparation) but also for colorful festival of Sinulog. A tourism alas of the Philippines in the South, it offers wide range of choices for both local and foreign tourists to enjoy during their vacation. There are several accommodations to stay in, from affordable locally branded hotels to internationally known five star hotels like Shangri la. I got a chance to stay in this beautiful province for months to work in comparably luxurious Moevenpick Hotel as a trainee chef. There are so many impressive things to write about Cebu but in this particular post I would want to highlight one of not so many adventures in which I still wish to experience again.
Oslob is a Municipality of Cebu province that has a lot to offer. It has beautiful landscape for every nature lover to enjoy. On the other side is chain of mountains and on the other is the sea. A typical haven for people who enjoy simple but fresher breathe of life out of the metropolitans. I may run out of words to promote this place. Without further adieu I want to share my unforgettable experience in Tan-awan Oslob Cebu through these photos.
SWIMMING WITH FRIENDLY SEA GIANTS: WHALE SHARKS
SWIMMING WITH FRIENDLY SEA GIANTS: WHALE SHARKS
No comments:
Post a Comment