Embracing life is the ultimate challenge everyone has to be confronted with. We wake up each morning with thoughts in our heads how to make a day that will define the kind of life we want to live. We fight to win and keep winning as much as we can. To win against ourselves is a different battle. The adversary is not what surrounds us. We are our owns biggest threat. Acceptance!
Counting the days and another year will be added to this unique life of mine. Checking photos stored in my phone made me realized how blessed I am to have experienced some beautiful things in this world. I was able to travel to places I never thought I could and indulged myself to some richness this material world has for everyone of us. But those are memories. Time is immortal but when it passes by it will not return to take us back. I realized that individual struggle should play within the realm of our existence of the moment in which the battle we are fighting for could be won. Forward!
Life is complicated no matter how simple we want it to be, because to become simple means not trying to fit yourself in by pretending to be somebody else-example. Accepting ourselves means loving the nature of our being. It is not really loving our weakness but choosing the battle which we can win with our strengths. We have to fight life until that perceived life defeats the very core of our ego. It is not easy. We just have to be responsible and start taking actions. Afterall, acceptance and courage to move forward are important for a life well embraced.

This is a very well written and thought out blog! Thank you Jovie!
ReplyDeleteThank you Alan. I wish to write more. Wisdom is necessary but it also means having people like you who can help me pull my thoughts into words.
DeleteSimple yet meaningful. I agree that it is well written. The photo is poetic...it really says the title. He must have more to say. Emotion is important as well as wisdom to write like this. Belated or advance? happy birthday to the author
ReplyDelete